1 General Rules
- Plain Barbless hooks only, a maximum hook size of 10 - No Pinched
- No trout pellets or paste (Carp pellets/paste ok) No floating baits
- No particle baits e.g. Peanuts, dog biscuits etc.
- No floating poles. all poles must have a float.
- Do not use dry cloth to hold fish.
- No braided fishing line and a max line weight 8lbs
- No keep nets to be used except during matches
- No lines left in the water unattended
- Every person fishing must have their own landing net
- All anglers are held responsible for removing any litter and cigarette ends around their peg
- Fishing is from marked pegs only
- No night fishing
2 Additional Match Rules
- Please ensure matches finish at the agreed time
- Please bring 3 keepnets to your match
Nets weighing 501bs should be weighed as soon as possible
All clubs should have their own public liability insurance as no claims can be made against Izaak Walton Fishery for any accident, injury or loss whilst on the site
Please ensure your members are aware of these rules
- Silvers and fish to 2lb
- Carp and fish 2-51b
- Carp 51b plus